They're coming...

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

You thought it was a joke and so you laughed - you laughed when I had said that losing you would make me flip my lid, right?

You know you laughed, I heard you laugh. You laughed, you laughed and laughed and then you left but now you know I'm utterly mad!

current music: "phone calls from the dead" by meat beat manifesto. I don't like it that much. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd bring winamp up and find something worthwhile. Ok, now it's "lovesong" by the cure. Much better. And much better than that cheesy reggae version 311 dropped recently, like so many steaming piles of alpaca manure.

link of the moment: They're coming to take me away Ha-Haaa!

word of the moment: Alpaca It's my animal du jour, replacing ostriches, which replaced monkeys, which replaced dimetrodons. I occasionally choose some semi-random animal I can apply to funny situations and keep it for a while. I was all over monkeys until it got all popular. being a trendsetter is only cool until the trend is set. I was kinda getting bored with ostriches, and besides - alpacas are just so... obscure.

0 comments: