I'm a wanderer.

Friday, December 17, 2004

You know, I've been reading thru some of my posts, and realized some of them may be a little hard to read. Not because they use fancy words or anything, but because of the way they are structured. You gotta realize that these things are almost all posted off the top of my head. I'll get an idea and go "hey, I need to post that" and go post, without any idea of what the content will be. As a result of the way my thoughts stream, and the way my brain works, some of these posts kinda wander around, and lots of them get confusing as I weave in and out of the subject. This is why I can end up talking about those ballpits in the chuck e cheese for 4 paragraphs, in the middle of a paragraph about wookiee hairstyles.

I'm a B-boy, standing in my B-boy stance, hurry up and gimme the microphone before I bust in my pants.

0 comments: