Here's some stuff.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Just to keep you occupied, and because I'm tired but still want to post - here's some totally random stuff:

High Speed Video, that is, video shot at very high speeds, then played at normal video speed - the end effect being super-dooper slomo. I've never seen such a large collection of videos of this type, and some of these are cool enough that it made me want to buy one of those camera systems. Turns out they're fancy-restauraunt expensive, by which I mean you can't find out how much it costs until you try to buy it. They expect people buying these to submit expense summaries to accounting, and purchase justification letters to management.

wotm today's word of the moment has the longest non-run-on sentence I've ever seen - and I've seen a lot of 'em.

0 comments: