extra-fancy

Sunday, November 12, 2006

So somebody told me to update This Old Blog (hosted by Bob Vila's brother, Wheela). He said something to the effect of "perhaps you should think about updating that blog of yours, as it seems to be gathering a bit of dust." Actually, he said "Update your blog, fucker." but I got the general meaning.
Anyway.
I decided that yeah, I have been more than sporadic as of late, and I was kinda getting tired of the design anyway, so I used my L33T HTML skillz and clicked the button for this new template I'm using. I've resolved myself to be more on-point with the updating, so stay tuned. Also note that I've been on here since september of 2000 and I've got like 200 posts to look at, so go there, too.

link of the moment: Just for old times' sake, the llama song.
word of the moment: engaged and let's just leave it at that, shall we? You could say I was... engaged in a relationship with someone and that we were... engaged to be married at some poi- crap, I gave it away, didn't I?

0 comments: