Cripes I'm lazy!

Monday, April 09, 2007

Yeah, so... been a while. What've you been doing? Not much here, ya know, same old thing. Your dad still into those trains?

Yeah so it's been awhile.

Anyway, You ever notice how cats have this sort of precognitive walking ability? I mean, every cat I've ever known has had the remarkable ability to walk in front of me, anticipating my moves. If I'm, say, moving a piece of furniture - the cat can sense where I need to set it down and will go there and meow at me. Do they go to a school to learn how to be underfoot or something? If I'm going to the kitchen - that's where they were going. If I'm going to the bathroom - of course they were planning on enjoying some fresh cool toilet water. This is why I like dogs. A dog will walk next to you or behind you, in case you drop any food.

0 comments: