Juxtaposition!

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Wow. I just realized that my last two posts were about replacing the word 'love' with the word 'fuck' in songs, and how much I loved the Veggietales show (called "God made you special") at a church. Man, I'm not very well adjusted.

And now, resurrecting an old feature..... IT'S RANDOM LINK TIME!!!!!!!1111!!!ONE!!!

failblog is essentially a picture blog chronicling the horrible failures of human stupidity. If you spell your sign wrong in a funny way, or if you design a product that accidentally looks like a penis, or if you do something else incredibly stupid and somebody takes a picture of it - it could wind up here.

I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER? You already know what this is. Look at them until you overload on stupid/cute and never return.

0 comments: