Saturday, November 18, 2000

Election? Hell, that's this year? I totally forgot.
I really like syrup. I would drink nothing but syrup if it didn't give me that "I just drank a bunch of syrup" feeling in my throat.I like my bacon burnt, my eggs with a pound of pepper on them, my biscuits swimming in gravy, I like my coffee in as large a container as possible, and I like maple syrup poured over the whole mess. now that's a damned breakfast.
by the way, here is an idea I'd like to see passed into law: after an election, the loser has to go clean up all the signs. I think we still have Dukakis signs littering up the woods around here.
oh yeah, an update on EARTHBOUND: THE MIR STORY - wait, maybe I could call it NOT WITHOUT MY PRESSURE SUIT: THE TRAGEDY AT MIR - yeah, that's a good one. Anyway, Mir is indeed gonna be crashed into the earth sometime in February. Whoo-freakin-hoo. Maybe it'll hit a black hole on the way down, a black hole that is growing between the earth and the moon, and which is destined to eat our planet. that'd be cool. for a while, anyway.
hey, try saying "svelte" a lot of times real fast. svelte svelte svelte svelte. I like that. I'm sort of a weird guy though, so you may not get the same thrill from saying "svelte" over and over again that I do.

0 comments: