Tuesday, November 14, 2000

Jeez. It's been nearly a month since I last posted to this thing. I'd love to tell you that I had a family member die, or I decided to go to truck driving school, or I found the love of my life - only to find out she was inflatable, but I can't. I didn't post because I am a lazy son of a bitch - simple as that. I've been playing a lot of the sims (I did kill off a few family members in the sims, but only to make tombstones). I almost bought Jupiter, but the guy got arrested for stealing a goat before I could sign the papers. Of course, you would think that I would have lots to say after being gone for almost a month - and you'd be thinking wrong. The problem is that I post when the thought strikes me, and I post what's on my mind right then, so it doesn't really build up. I do, however, collect odd links. Here are some for your browsing pleasure:
Screw Radio Shack! Use tortillas to make your circuits.
NerdPerfect Like Slashdot, only different.
You can't just fuck the fish - You gots to make looooooove to the fish. (Ok, I know dolphins aren't fish, but I don't care - it's sounds better this way.)
By the way, that last link mentions that male dolphins have a 10-14" long prehensile penis, meaning they can pick stuff up with it. And when they orgasm, They can shoot love gravy 14 feet. Lucky bastards.

0 comments: