Saturday, July 06, 2002

Drugs are good, mmkay?

So Here's something. It's a page on the white house site that shows the different slang terms for drugs. Hilarious. Even funnier, The boys at Brunching shuttlecocks have made This page, which translatestext on a webpage to 'drug slang'. given the fairly large database, this makes for a lot of laughs.

On another note: Go here, enter your (over 21) age, go to the "taproom" area, click on "honey weiss", and you'll be face to face with my new best friend. Leinenkugel's Honey Weiss is the most amazing beer. light and refreshing without tasting like all the other crap american beers. and it is a bit sweet, but just a bit. I found this at a local liquor store, bought a bottle just because honey in beer sounded cool, and I'm gonna go buy me a 6 pack tomorrow morning. Of course, I still like stout, and This one is my favorite so far. Uh.. I don't have anything else to say, so like, bye.

0 comments: