Saturday, July 06, 2002

Quck "before work" edition

So I went out and bought that sixer of honey weiss, and I also got a bottle of benedictine, because that was the first place I saw that carried it. benedictine is a sweet french herbal liqueuer, made from - well, that's just it - the recipe is secret. but it's pretty good. I only had a sip, because I have to be at work in like 20 minutes and this stuff is 80 proof, but I did have me a honey weiss... I also plan on buying a new bed when I get a day off. The queen size I sleep on now, well, I've slept on it for upwards of 7 years now, and my mom gave it to me when she bought a new one anyway, so it's getting kinda old and wore out. plus it's huge. I wanna go out and buy me a full, mostly because my roomates have a full size box spring I can use.

Well, with benedictine, that narrows my "liquor I gotta try" list down to advocat (dutch egg and cream liqueuer), aquavit (danish vodka flavored with carroway), and absinthe. well, not absinthe because it's illegal here, but maybe absente or something designed to taste like absinthe without having wormwood in it. In any case, I gotta go. Outtie like a belly button, G.

0 comments: