I'm baaaa-aaack.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

I'm back online.
yay me!
it took, uh *cough* a bit longer than expected, but here I am.
yeah, so, Hi.


Hmm, probably should have done that with a bit more panache. Naw.



music of the moment: "Pork Soda" by Primus. Maybe it's something similar, you know, like your team lost or your girlfriend used to be a guy... I don't know - it's not like I went to college or anything. I've been listening to unhealthy amount of primus lately. Too much primus makes one odd. er. odd-er.

word of the moment: Hiatus, for obvious reasons. I like that quote in the definition. Now, I am a linguaphile, so you also get flense, adulation, primus and emigre. I define Linguaphile as: Someone who really really enjoys telling you what a linguaphile is. Or: Someone who reads a dictionary without wanting to look up a word. I collect dictionaries...

1 comments:

Twilight Jones said...

What? In what way is your VW site similar to this one? and what is "that", exactly? In other news: Here is a site that is just like mine. Here, also, is a site that is exactly like mine.