Monday, March 05, 2001

Is it ever really Tuesday? Is Tuesday just a relative term? what if some aliens came to earth and thought us to be savages because we use this wildly inaccurate and archaic system for measuring time?
I just noticed that my last two posts invloved getting pants damp, so I'll just go ahead and make it a hat trick:

Damn, I should have rolled up my cuffs before we walked across that gigantic sponge.

you know, I'm pretty sure the person that invented the toilet paper holder knew which way the free end was supposed to hang.
So like, I was reading about lake vostok, which is this lake under 2 miles of ice near the south pole, and I got to thinking "why do we even care about other planets when we haven't got this one figured out yet?"
I am just in deep thought mode here.
I was thinking about making some new team members (who would still be me) to post different things, but that would be kind of a hassle, so forget it.
If I took advantage of those little buttons at the top of the 'edit your blog' screen and started using excessive bold italicized hyperlinks, would that annoy anbody? wHaT aBOUt mIxeD CaPS? or I could be all 3733t and use hacker-speak so 1/10 of 1% of the people could read it. or I could just use latin. or spanish, but I don;t know much spanish. I know prostituta, amplificador, gordo, burrito supreme.... I want to learn how to say "Excuse me, do you speak spanish?" in spanish, and then go to mexico and annoy people.

0 comments: