Friday, July 20, 2001

I'm only partially here.

Man, being tired sucks. I could go to sleep and fix this problem, but I'm an idiot and addicted to the computer, so here I sit, blurry vision and all, typing some random non-thoughts into this post. I'll read this tomorrow and go "What the hell was I thinking?" and then I'll probably think "I need to sleep more." or possibly "Man, a twinkie would hit the spot right now." Speaking of twinkies - what the hell is wrong with Hostess, or whoever the hell it is that makes twinkies.... oompa loompas, probably. Anyway, twinkies were the same for millions of years, having evolved from the sea sponge. The common twinkie developed a defense mechanism - spooge - that ensured the survival of the species by rendering the twinkie inedible. Humans eventually evolved a resistance to this horrible poison, and began eating the otherwise tasty twinkies in vast quantities. The twinkie population was in danger of being wiped out by fat people, so they began to evolve toxins even more horrible than that white spooge crap in their body cavities. A few years ago, twinkies developed a chocolate coating. This chocolate coating was like toxic waste, plus it turned the flesh of the twinkie into a substance not unlike foam rubber. This variant of the twinkie apparently had some fatal flaw, because they vanished rather quickly. now, a new horror has arisen within the very flesh of the twinkie. I think they are called "tiger tail" or something, and they have what appears to be generic berry goo spiraling around the body of the twinkie. We humans will eventually develop a resistance to this as well, and the twinkie will be forced to develop something even more horrible. maybe a marshmallow and coconut coating.

0 comments: