FUCK YOU ALL!!!

Friday, April 25, 2003

I'm angry. pissed, even. I got this game, x2: wolverine's revenge. I saw it and went "hey, a game where you get to bust some heads as wolverine - cool!" and I got it. Now I hate it. I hate it mostly because of the fact that if you don't do something right, you fail and have to start the level over. I was in this underground base thing, turned on an elevator, and a whole fat gang of bad guys came in. well, I was in poor health, and I figured I'd just run thru them and straight into the elevator. And No. see, if you do that, you get treated a cutscene where this one guy, who you could turn into a sloppy joe in a coat, waltzez in and takes 5 seconds to shoot out a control panel. Game over. restart the level. Seems you *must* fight all these assholes before you go thru the door, because if the door opens before you shred everybody, you lose. So I exited. and I likely won't go back, because idiotic script setups like that irritate me to no end. anyway, Yeah, I'm done.

current music: "slaughtered" by Pantera. Panfuckingtera, for when you are *really* pissed.

0 comments: