Wednesday, December 20, 2000

I will now post a link. BEWARE! PELIGRO! YUCKY AND MOST LIKELY HIGHLY OFFENSIVE THINGS AHEAD!
before I post this, I must inform you that, although I thought it was the funniest damned thing I've ever seen, most people (even highly jaded, usually non-offensible people) WILL BE OFFENDED and will grow to hate me because I posted this purile, sick, sex-and-religion-don't-mix link. so consider yourself warned. Actually, don't consider yourself warned, so you can get the full-on shock this site will offer you. Also, if you are a sick pervert of historic proportions (like you think Caligula was a prude and the Marquis De Sade was boring in bed), you might wanna buy something from here. I'm just providing a public service here, if you don't want to see bad things - BAD THINGS SHAPED LIKE RELIGIOUS FIGURES AND INTENDED TO AID FEMALE MASTURBATION - you shoudln't click here, and you should go to confession just for reading this far. Now, if you are like me, you will laugh your ass off and spend the next couple weeks freaking out all your friends with this. But you probably aren't like me (thank your lucky stars), and you will go EWWWWWWW!!!! and quickly call your mom to tell her how much you love her. Anyway, here goes. and don't send me hatemail or dead animals. well, you can't really send dead animals thru email, and a picture would just go into my folder full of pictures just like it.

REALLY OFFENSIVE LINK - DON'T EVER CLICK HERE FOR ANY REASON, EVEN IF YOUR MOM TELLS YOU TO
THIS LINK IS BAD, DON'T CLICK IT.
DON'T SAY I DIDN'T TRY TO WARN YOU. THIS IS BAD - WAY BAD. CHER-AND-KENNY G-DOING-THE THONG SONG-ON-A-CHRISTMAS-ALBUM-BAD
Btw, be sure to check out my favorite one - the baby Jesus buttplug.
And, to balance it out, here is some nice stuff.
SHINY HAPPY LINK. GOOD LINK.
GOOD LINK. STICKY IN A GOOD WAY. I love that site. I've always wanted a glue information portal. and I never knew how to glue ceramic to leather before this.

0 comments: