Wednesday, December 13, 2000

So, Gore just conceded, and it looks like the dubya will be the next president of the United States of America. Good thing I was planning on moving to that sewer in Berlin. In a way (a sick twisted way), I kinda like that fact that dubya is gonna run the country until he screws up, just because HE WILL SCREW UP, and when he does, he will probably already be spending most of his time in courtrooms saying "I did cocaine once (sniffle) but I did not inhale, (rubs nose while sniffling) and I was only high for a couple minutes. (dubya's lawyer leans over and whispers something to him) Oh, uh, nevermind." Hell, we ALL loved Clintion, and we wanted to cut off his love wand just because he got a blowjob. dubya was a drunk for years, a cokehead for who knows how long, and can barely read as it is. What's gonna happen the first time dubya goes to some country and has to pronouce a name like M'beghu Go'Latta M'butu or Hermanz Fleichenschwitzsenhauer? Daddy can't pull you out of this one dubya, and your dealer won't have anything ot do with you unless he wants to write a book. Looks like it's time to go talk to your old friend Martin I Vodka.

0 comments: