Wednesday, August 15, 2001

Did you get me a pony?

It's my birthday today. I'm 25. Now you can all go track me down based on the information you have and steal my life just like in that one movie - "the net". Not like anybody would want my life. My life is a lot like a truck I used to have. I had a datsun truck, and the doors would decide to stop opening on occasion, and it had a problem with starting in the cold. So I would leave the door open with the truck running when I went in places. I bet theives just walked by it shaking their heads and looking for something worth the effort. My life is pretty much like that. I could staple my social security card to a tree in the front yard and nobody would even bother with stealing my life. Even if I somehow got ahold of some super secret spy data, they'd probably just come over and kill me before they bothered with stealing my life. I'm in a real happy place now, in case you didn't notice...

0 comments: