Thursday, August 02, 2001

I am a joyful pomegranate.

My job is the most boring thing I've ever done, and I can stare at the ceiling fan for hours. I walk around and spray water on a parking lot. But my job is so much more than that. So many more things add to the utter boredom. I use a gas powered sprayer, so there is the constant mechanical drone, and that's all I hear. The only thing I see is concrete, since I have to watch where I am spraying. So I walk around looking at the nozzle on this sprayer, and all I can hear is an engine running. I do this for ~6 hours a night. As a result of being bored out of my mind all night every night, I have decided to go insane. I think I'll take a few months to descend into madness, to see if I like it. Then once I have myself to keep me company, I won't be bored anymore.

0 comments: