Wednesday, August 08, 2001

I'm a lot happier now.

So, if the price of prozac rises, does it bum out the people on it to the point where they need more prozac, which makes them more depressed, since they are spending more money?
I have a truck. YAY! I have been without a vehicle of my own for a couple of years now. the last car I had ended up in the witness protection program. I was an abusive driver. I kicked the car, I drove it beyond what it was built to endure, I treated it like a 4X4 and it was an Ltd. The head cracked on it, so it would sort of stop running every once in a while, once it got hot. When the car stopped, I got upset and kicked it - a lot. poor car. fuckin' chunk of shit. Anyway, now I have a truck. a 1985 mitsubishi, actually, which I have named the Shitsubishi. I sense another abusive relationship coming. I bought it today, and it needs a starter. I have to push start it. yay.

0 comments: