Wednesday, August 08, 2001

HACKED BY CHINESE!

uh, like, this post has been H4><0R3|)
\/\/00T!!!
Damn, for some reason I just feel the need to rub my dick on the top of a person's head. I don't know why, but for like 3 days, every time I see a newscaster talking about really serious issues like heat related deaths and war in the middle east, I get this urge to be there, flopping my unit around on the top of their head.
"In other news, (zip) kuzhijkbekhistan declared war on vuzhijkbekhistan (flop), citing religious differences (flop flop)." I bet I could do that to Dan Rather, and he'd maintain his composure. He'd be all deadpan, talking about how some housewife burst into flames going out to get her mail, and I'd be just whipping my trouser snake around on his toupee. That'd be fucking hilarious.

0 comments: