Friday, September 27, 2002

Hey

Somebody buy me THIS. I've decided I want to have an lcd monitor in portrait mode next to my main monitor. If you've never done portrait mode, you don't know what you're missing. I had three webpages *and* a chat window open, and I could use all three without resizing or shuffling windows. My (CRT) monitor doesn't like sitting on it's side, tho... Honestly, somebody buy me that. Send me mail at KILLS_SPAM_DEADeclipseATSYMBOLspauldonetPERIODcom, and I'll like, be your friend. I'll make you some graphics or like, wax your dog, or something. seriously. Also, you could buy me THIS fantastic webcam. It costs less than the monitor, even, so you can be my friend or get an honest opinion of your new haircut for less money. maaaaaaaan, go look at that webcam. It has pivot and tilt ability, controllable by the viewer, and it moves quick. Check out the live demo and look around the office. I set it to track and it followed this dude with a ponytail around his cubical. badass.

0 comments: