Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Sucking, Not sucking, Neon

Yeah, so I buy this new case. baaaaaaadass case. big blue antec badboy with a huge side window and an enermax power supply. (This case, with This side window)
I also got a blue neo tube for it, so i could have a blue glow coming out of my blue case so I could showcase the dandruff swap meet (lots of flakes). Well, I'll be damned if the thing didn't turn into a rock solid asskicking number crunching godbox. not a sign of flakiness, no weird errors or blue screens or reboots.
Schweet.
So now it looks killer AND runs stable. and oh yeah, my bud Sar spent like 2 hours routing all the various cables around in the case so you can hardly see any, and that's a big deal in a case with 3 case fans and 4 ide devices and a neon tube and a power supply with like 40 feet of wire hanging off it. Plus the yellow wire ties glow real bright in under the neon, which makes me wanna go buy some uv-reactive paint from the store and do the whole inside of the case.
One problem, tho. I put my new video card (the geforce 4) back in, ran a couple things, and when I ran gta3 (strictly for testing purposes... *cough*) I went to shot a gangsta with my uzi (because gangs are just wrong) and got a bluescreen. One I know well. "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" in ntdisp.dll
hmm. this is disconcerting.

0 comments: