Tuesday, November 12, 2002

HEY!

I built a new computer. See, I had the castoff parts of my old k6-2 500 from when I built the 2000+ (which has a dead motherboard), and I took those parts (case and stuff) and bought a new motherboard a cpu. Now I have a duron 1.2 with 256 megs of ram, and its own 8 gig hard drive, but I currently have the 40 and 80 giggers in there until I get vertex (the 2000+) built again. This new system, as well, has an ati all-in-wonder radeon 7500. the all in wonder series has always been some of the coolest video cards out there, and the new radeon ones add 3d gaming power to the lineup. this card does video capture, has a tv tuner, is clustered with all manner of inputs and outputs, and has an rf remote control. I watched tv all day today. on my pc. Tv on my PC! That's wild!

current music: I'm getting the new stuff from Audioslave. Audioslave is rage against the machine, minus zach de la rocha, minus all the anger at the establishment, plus chris cornell, lather, rinse, repeat. Sounds very much like "the new soundgarden record" to me, but it's still cool. I just want zach de la rocha to get back to yelling about stuff. he's cool.

0 comments: