Friday, November 29, 2002

movin on up. well, east, anyway.

So yes, I did get fired. I had worked there for like a year and a half. that really sucks. a lot.

but.

We're moving. To Illinois. Essentially, the only things keeping me here were my family and my job. I had a good stable job, it paid decent. my family and friends were all around here.
Now, tho... I lost my job, my mother and step father are moving to phoenix, and most of my friends will live in Illinois as of monday... So I'm moving with them.
Going to a little (still bigger than here) town outside of East St. Louis, which is across the mississippi from St. Louis proper. We're all (5 adults, 2 kids) going to be living in a 2 bedroom house for right now, until we get enough money rounded up to get moved into our own houses. My next post will most likely be made from the great state of Illinoise. I gotta bring my skull. I have this plastic skull with a canadian flag sticker on the forehead - upside down and burned. they'll love that in Illinois.

current music: "Violent and Funky" by Infectious Grooves. It's.. Funk, Rock, god knows what else... Odd. and the bassline is badass. Infectious Grooves is a side project of a couple guys from Suicidal Tendencies, by the way. Like you know who any of these people are...

0 comments: