Tuesday, November 05, 2002

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Uh, this whole post is for the "stuck in my head" thing. I'll say something cool, tho, or something.
um.
Oh, hey! my computer (the one with the speed hole, pictured HERE) died. The motherboard, which has been the source of my problems from day one, keeled over and won't power up. good riddance. I now get to try to wrangle a new one out of the asian folks I bought it from. yay.

current music: '(sic)' by slipknot. I listen to that one a lot, and so should you. well, if you are so inclined. Also "the song remains insane" by soulfly, which is AHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CRAZZZZZYYY!!!!!!!!!! It starts off with a blazing fast cover of some song by a brazilian band, then a cover of a sepultura song (which the lead singer of soulfly used to be the lead singer of), then some hardcore thrash stuff. quite entertaining.

stuck in my head: What you shouldn't listen to, more than likely, is 'Goody Two Shoes' by Adam Ant Don't drink, don't smoke, what do you do?
I got this stuck in my head because my friend spauldo was talking about another friend, named adam, and said "Adam is adamant". I took this out of context and iwent "Adam is Adam Ant? Cool." Now, I see the error of my ways, as this fucking song keeps playing in my head. damnit.

0 comments: