Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Hello?

The damned phone has rang like 77 times since I woke up. I don't answer it, or even bother looking at the caller id, because 99% of the calls we get here are for my roomate's business. he sells and repairs computers. so like, 76 of those calls are more than likely for him, and the other one isn't for me anyway. But this is slowly making me crazy. I can hear the phone, I know it's ringing, and I get that "go get the phone" urge we all get when a phone rings. But I've got no reason to answer it, and if i did, I'd wind up with a stack of messages to pass on, so to hell with that. It's just making me crazy, is all. CRAZY, I TELLS YA!


current music: Uh, it's called "ping pong" and it's by spacetime continuum. Part of a mp3 downloading burst I had a while back where I got like, all the techno I could find. I'ma change it to some rock or something when this song's over, tho.

0 comments: