Monday, October 28, 2002

I wanna move to Iceland.

Purty.

I mean, yeah, sure, there are some problems with moving to Iceland. I don't speak icelandic, I can't pronounce any of the city names, I can't spell Reykjavik without looking for the name somewhere, and half the country lives there. It never really gets dark, as such, seeing as how Iceland is so close to the artic circle. Oh yeah, there's that little niggle: iceland is close to the artic circle. Let's see... I don't know much else about Iceland, I'm not keen on sheep, and oh yeah, I don't have enough money to even go visit there, much less move, and I have no way of making money once I do get there. I still wanna move to Iceland, tho.


current music: "third eye" by tool. The live version from 'salival' prying open my third eye. prying open my third eye. prying open my third eye.

0 comments: