Monday, October 14, 2002

HOT NEW FEATURE! NOW WITH PECANS!


yeah, so nevermind the title. I decided to add yet another new nifty thingy to my weblog posts: Stuck In My Head. I'll have the current music I'm listening to, and if some random song gets stuck in my head, I'll go download it and link to it here. Teeheehee. Yes, I am fully aware that this violates copyright laws, but I don't actually care. I looked around, I did, honestly, for my "caring about those worthless idiotic artist-denying record-company-fatcat-empowering cashcow copyright laws" gland, but it seems it's all withered up and dried out. Now, I'm not one of those people who has vowed to never ever buy another game or movie or cd again as some kind of protest - I've spent over a hundred bucks on stuff like that in the last couple weeks. but if I want the theme from 'I dream of Jeannie' I'm by god not going to go out and buy some tv themes cd. In any case, here ya go- I've already done it, but now it's official and stuff:

current music: bile's cover of 'My Generation', which is highly recommended by like, me, and I'm the authority on me, so go get it.

Stuck In My Head: It's The theme from 'I dream of Jeannie', and 'Sunglasses at Night' by Corey Hart. Yeah, my internal jukebox is a sick fuck.

0 comments: