Tuesday, October 08, 2002

Radio Shack Belgium: You've got questions, We've got Antwerp.

So right now I'm using a blogger client. I've made every single everloving post to this thing using the web interface for blogger.com. Granted, that interface is neat, and it works quite well, but this program (blogBuddy, available HERE) is actually a window program that lets me just post whenever. It somehow manages to make blogger *more* convienient. This post is mostly just to check out the functionality of said program, and because that radio shack thing popped in my head. That makes like 3 or 4 I've had on here. Oh yeah, I also want to do something new. I saw how livejournal has a 'current music' thing, but you gotta pay for livejournal, or be invited to it, so fuck that. Besides, I've been at this for over 2 years now, I ain't moving.

current music: Moby - "Honey", although my whole playlist is half moby and half daft punk, and I had slipknot's "(sic)" in between, which just scared me half to death after hearing a bunch of daft punk.

0 comments: