Adult Links Ahead!

Saturday, August 14, 2004

In searching for pictures that look like modern sedans for the last post, I stumbled across This Site, which has some very cool tasteful nude 'figure study' type photos. Don't worry about it being in some northern european language - you can click around and look without knowing what the links are to. The people in these pictures are nude, though, so consider yourself warned. I don't wanna get all litigated because some snotnose little 6 year old came across my blog and clicked a link that didn't clearly state it was to an adult site, and so I was clearly endangering children with my gross negligence. That being said, I was glad that for a site containing lots of nude figure studies, it was almost completely devoid of sausage shots.

0 comments: