Just to clarify...

Friday, August 06, 2004

In This Post, which I posted on Aug. 4th, I mentioned britney spears' new album as being totally blah. This makes it look as though I've actually heard her new album - I have not. I've voiced my opinion about ms/mrs/ms spears in the past. I am not what you'd call a "fan" of her "music", nor do I think her to be attractive in any way other than the standard barbie doll one. People who aspire to look like barbie have no self image. I don't care what she does with her hair or what tattoo her manager advised she get in a place where it just barely peeks out - she's barbie spears.

Music Of The Moment: "Into The Darkness" by kittie. Kittie made me think there is hope for canada. Kittie is 4 canadian girls, who rock as hard as any other metal band - even the scandinavian ones. Kittie is the anti-britney.

Link Of The Moment: KHAAAAAAANNNN!!!!!!

Word Of The Moment: Natatorial which is a really fancy way to say 'swimming'. As in "Being thrown into the ocean 30 miles from land tends to inspire one to the natatorial pursuits." Not a word I use everyday.

0 comments: