Yes, yes it is nice.

Thursday, August 05, 2004

So I got Doom 3 to work - and all I gotta say is Wow. It's just this regular, everyday, normal, jaw-droppingly beautiful jaunt thru a futuristic military/research base, and then things go wrong, and then the guy turns into a friggin' zombie right in front of you! I only killed like 3 or 4 things, but I was truly afraid of them. I mean - the guy turns into a friggin' zombie right in front of you! This flaming skull thing goes thru him, and he starts moaning, and attacks you - right as the lights have gone out. Then you kill this other guy who comes in thru the door, and it's totally dark, and you have a flashlight, but you can't use it and shoot at zombies at the same time. I'm in love. And I haven't even seen an imp or anything yet.

No links or words this time - I'm busy.

Right in front of you! A friggin' zombie!

0 comments: