Attention Volkswagen:

Saturday, August 14, 2004


This is a phaeton.
This This This and This are also phaetons.



This is car named "Phaeton"
These are not phaetons.
Neither is This This This or This

I'm sorry that you misunderstood the meaning of the word 'phaeton'. That car you produce... you can call it a phaeton - you can call it a Highboy for all I care. I would just like to point out that the car you call a phaeton is not, in fact, a phaeton. It's a sedan. Much like This is not a Karman Ghia and This is not a New Beetle.

While we're on the subject, What the fuck is Touareg supposed to mean?

1 comments:

Twilight Jones said...

Yeah, I know 2 of the phaeton pics are of the same car, and might actually be the same picture resized, but I just can't be bothered to go find, and link to, another pic of a different phaeton. They kinda stopped making them a really long time ago, and there are only a small handful of them in the world, and I linked to all the decent pics I could find. Oh, and sorry about the "lump" picture taking so long to load. That site's bandwidth is provided via telegraph, or something.