Monday, October 02, 2000

I that monkeys are a fine comedic device, and as far as mammals go, they're A-OK. Just stop using them to reenact movies.

RANDOM QUOTE CORRELATION: "There is no spoon." -the Matrix. "SPOON!" - the Tick (random quote correlation ©1991 eclipse studios)

I think that as you get old, things offend you more. I listen to that 60's and 70's music (led zepplin, rolling stones...) and they have some nasty ass lyrics. I mean -"sqeeze my lemon til the juice runs down my leg"???? and "everybody must get stoned", and "I get high with a little help from my friends." and - perhaps worst of all -"keep on dancin' to the rock and roll - on saturday night, saturday night." Now, the same people who groove to this music and have blurred memories of a party in 1975 where they dropped their first microdot, these same people will publicly protest against marilyn manson because he talks about drugs. the only difference is the terminology. If I say "when I get that feelin' I want sexual healin" nobody will be offended, but if I say "I want to fuck you like an animal" - people get all irritated and start to complain. I don't know, maybe in 20 years I'll get offended when some young punk plays the latest single from hanson starship and the lyrics go something like "gimme my dick back, bitch"
probably not, since I would pay good money to see hanson sing that now...

Damn, no links today..... lemme go get one.................RANDOM "JUST BECAUSE" LINK (random "just because" link ©1988 eclipse studios)

0 comments: