Sunday, October 01, 2000

Random Goodie Mobb Quote "Who's that peekin' in my window? pow! Nobody now."
It's good to be random. Chaos is the root of all evyl. note, that I spelled "evil" wrong, I did that because I wanted you to pronounce it like "EEEEEEEVYLLLLL", like Hedley Lamar on Blazing Saddles. Also note that evyl is cool. If evyl is cool, then Chaos also is cool.

I would like to note that the last entry contained a really cool potential band name, and I only now noticed it: "Mouth Full Of Putrefaction"
RANDOM ALTERNATIVE FARM ANIMAL LINK (RANDOM ALTERNATIVE FARM ANIMAL LINK ©2011 eclipse studios)

Luke Skywalker was a moisture farmer. Moisture. I can farm moisture off of my lawn in the morning, and I don't try to make a living out of it. I don't buy droids from Jawas, either, but that's just because a Jawa screwed me out of an R2 unit a few years back.

0 comments: