Friday, October 27, 2000

Mir: The saga continues. I've decided to post any news on Mir crashing into the earth/not crashing into the earth, just becase I've kept up to date on it till now, but to tell you the truth - I'm bored with it. I mean, first they have this cool space fungus, and Mir is doomed unless they get 40 million bucks to save it, then they save it, then they just decide that they need more money to keep it in space or they will have to crash it anyway, then they say they won't be crashing it, then they will, now they aren't going to crash it. I figure in a week or so, I'll see a news story about how MirCorp needs 77 million dollars or else they are gonna have to crash the damned thing in February.
let's get random for a while...
I am Nonlinear. I own 14 Subaru dealerships and Canada. Some people call me "Steve", even though it isn't my name. Grapes. My head is on fire. I found my thrill on blueberry hill. When I step into the place, you know I step correct - whoo haa, I got you all in check. 42. Explosion - bang. I look like Japan.

0 comments: