Monday, October 23, 2000

Your computer actually does hate you.
The first good use of lasers And the first real advance in lawncare technology since the weedeater.
BEATERz Hey..... That's my car!
I think I may have found myself a monitor. BTW, check out the rest of the stuff on that site - like the whole wall projection monitor, so when Klesk or Dessloch shoves a rocket up your ass - you will fear the rocket. (OBSCURE FIRST PERSON SHOOTER REFERENCES ©1992 ECLIPSE STUDIOS)
Oooooooohhhhh.... I just had an epiphany. Or maybe I hit my head. Either way, I just thought up a very cool game: Unreal vs. Quake. Think about it - Xaero fires off a volley from the BFG while dodging a 5 rocket spread from Xan Kriegor on the highest building in the Morpheus map, only to catch a sniper's bullet in the head - which was fired by Drimacus. It'd be interesting to restrict the Quake chars. to Quake weapons, and vice versa. Would a Quaker survive against a skilled UT player with an eightball or a flak cannon? Can a UT player with a ripper defend the flag against a plasma rifle toting Quaker? And who would win in a headshot contest between a Quaker with a railgun and a UT'er with a sniper rifle? and what about the almighty Redeemer? what does a Quaker have to stop a guided mini-nuke that can chase them around a corner? Of course, this has been argued since Unreal came out to compete with Quake 2, but I don't think anyone has actually attempted a mod to decide. Then there are the copyright issues. Making a BFG and a Daemia or a Uriel to carry it in UT would probably upset the brass at Id. Oh well. I'm done spewing my head wound inspired idea.


0 comments: