Monday, October 02, 2000

RANDOM WEIRD LINK
RANDOM BODY MODIFICATION LINK
and now, I present a play: "Sex on downers"
Our main players will be Ignatz and Natasha. Ignatz had a hard time in school because of his name, and got hooked on morphine. Ignatz also has narcolepsy. Natasha has been hooked on Horse tranquilizers since she hooked up with "Boris", a guy with a squirrel fetish. Natasha has Tourette syndrome. The scene opens - Ignatz's bedroom. The walls are covered in Flock of Seagulls concert posters.
(ignatz) uh, yeah. I'm gonna give you my big hard manmeat as soon as I can get it up.
(natasha) Hmmmm?
(ignatz, ok, hold on, I can probbly get it up if i think of radar from M.A.S.H.
(natasha) radar? what kind of fetish isJESUS LIVES IN MY(twitches) PUSSY!
(ignatz) yeah. whoohoo. I'm gettin hot now, bab----ckzzzzkzkzzzzzzzz......
(natasha) uhh.... get up boris-uh... Iggie.
(ignatz) zzz-huh?
(natasha) nothing. I EAT PUPPIES BITCH LOVING FUCK!!!!
(ignatz) uh, ok, I think i'm getting it up now, lemme check.
(natasha) (twitches)
(boris enters)
(boris) NATASHA! I'm sorry, I love you darlink.
(natasha) Hmmm?
(boris carries natasha out)
(ignatz) ok, I'm pretty sure I got it this time, lemme just get your pants off and...... hey.... where did you go?
(natasha)(from the other room) I PISSED IN THE SOUP!!!!
(curtain)

0 comments: