Rockman

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Anybody remember MegaMan? I know they're up to megaman X9++ ultra, but do you remember MegaMan 1? Before he had all those friends and a robot dog and stuff? I saw this game with 10 classic MegaMan games, and went "Hey, that'd be cool! Oldschool MegaMan kicked ass!" But then I remembered - MegaMan was really fucking hard. I got my ass handed to me every time I played those games, even when I used a game genie. It's like "Make this damn-near impossible jump, but try not to land on the 42 spiky things that can leap halfway across the screen, and also avoid the flying things that will knock you into that bottomless pit there, and also you have to jump right now because the floor you're standing on is falling into the aforementioned pit." I just wanted to say that. MegaMan was really really hard. All these kids now don't know what hard is. They beat quake 3 and think they're badass. If games were dives, MegaMan would be the triple lindey, and quake 3 would be a cannonball. I'm just saying.

current music: "Duality" by Slipknot. In the video, tons of angry teens tear this house to shit. I remember "There Goes The Neighborhood" by Body Count, where the band tore up an abandoned trailer, and the video got banned for being too violent. I like both videos.

word of the moment: Juggernaut A juggernaut is a terrible force that destroys all in its path, like democracy. It's also one of the representations of krishna in the hindu faith. And a supervillain. I hope Juggernaut winds up in X-men 3. He's a badass.

0 comments: