Testing

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Testing, testing, one two three...
testing comments. whee.
This is to test the comments, which I just now turned on.
Please feel free to comment on any and all posts I make in here.
I'd especially love it if you point out my spelling errors, grammatical mistakes, and false assumptions - that's what the internet is for, after all.
Actually, I would really appreciate comments on any past post you find interesting, funny, offensive - whatever. I crave the attention.
Of course, if you have mastery of time travel, feel free to comment on future posts as well.

2 comments:

Twilight Jones said...

Comments are stupid. You're stupid. I fucked your dad.

Anonymous said...

Me again. I signed out and am posting as anonymous.
Anon Y. Mous. The most active user of the internet.